13 january 2010
So the decade has passed (too soon, as usual). It has, and always, will be significant for me. Here are 10 things that I shall, and choose,
to remember the decade by.
What were your 10 most memorable moments?
04 january 2010
I don't remember this but The Youngest swears I once told her that stretch marks (the ones on the sides of her legs) would eventually
split open and bleed. It must have been really long ago; and she must have been really young and naive then. Laugh.
* * * * *
The new organisation chart has begun to ink itself into our visual consciousness, and no longer just talk.
It's going to be a busy, busy year.
02 january 2010
01 january 2010
This year, I will:
1) "high five the person sitting next to me" (heh);
2) "throw a dinner party" (erm);
3) "go back to school" (yeah);
4) "be happy and healthy" (yeah);
5) "play the kazoo" (whaaattt???)
* * * * *
And I do suppose I should add too:
6) start borrowing books from the national library instead - because I'm running out of space to keep books;
7) sleeping earlier - because I need to;
8) take more chances - because I missed too many;
9) not be afraid - because I always am; and
10) spread more kindness - because the world needs it, so much.